Monday, September 18, 2006

On the hunt for a new tie!





This image is not as sharp as I wanted it to be - my camera phone does seem to suffer from lense shake a bit. I am used to an SLR type of camera which sits heavier in the hand.

Anyway I blogged about an old tie my wife (and most of my business group) hate as its according to them. Its here if you want to take a look at a "sunshiney - brighten your day" sunflower tie

So under some duress I am taken to get not only a new tie, but also a new suit and shirt too. I hate clothes shopping.

Have to admit the store assistant (not in the photo) knew his stuff about fashion and suits. We were very impressed, even more so when we found out it was was his first day at the House of Fraser store in Cardiff.

Still I made it as pleasant an experience as possible for my wife - as I always do when we go shopping together.... ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home